FREE SOFTWARE DEMO of PreLien2Lien at www.PL2L.com/demo. Get Paid. Faster.
PreLien2Lien will help you
Easy to use. Reliable. Legally compliant. Since 2005, PreLien2Lien has been a trusted, do it yourself (DIY) software solution for construction lien management. It is a online software as a service (SaaS) solution for one or multiple users.
Enjoy the benefit of using PreLien2Lien to print from any PC, laptop, tablet, or cell phone over 1,600 predefined legal lien notices by state. Our Custom Template Technology (CTT) allows you to customize your notice with an electronic signature, company logo, or your own legal text.
Starting at $159 – $759, PreLien2Lien is a low cost annual leased software solution that includes unlimited user training and technical support by calling during normal work hours. After the first year, annual subscriptions drop in cost to $120 – $340 per year.
Call (800) 886-8770 to speak with me personally for a free 5-minute consultation. You will benefit right away from our urgency to help you.
Record Construction Liens
PreLien2Lien enables you to print a legal construction lien that attaches your unpaid invoice amount to the property you helped improve.
PreLien2Lien annual subscribers can print a legally compliant construction lien, and after notarization personally record it or mail it to the county recorder’s office where the project is located.
Issue A Bond Claim Or Stop Notice
PreLien2Lien helps you notify the General Contractor’s Surety on a project that a claim against the Payment Bond has been filed for unpaid equipment, labor, materials or services on a bonded Private or Public projects.
PreLien2Lien can also print a Stop Notice to notify the Lender on a project that the payment of funds to the General/Prime Contractor must stop immediately and be withheld until an unpaid invoice(s) has been paid on a Private or Public projects.
Mail First Notices
Want to start getting paid faster? By mailing 1st notices printed from PreLien2Lien, whether a state requires them or not, produces timely payments to your company while other Subcontractors wait for payment.
Certified mail tracking, USPS approved certifed mail forms, Dymo label printing, electronic signatures, Property Owner Reports and .PDF file archiving are just a few of the many features available to make each state’s first notice process easier.
Print Lien Waivers
Print legally compliant lien waivers and releases on a state by state basis. Conditional Progress, Conditional Final, Unconditional Progress and Unconditional Final notices can easily be printed with existing project legal party information and payment amounts.
Start A Lien Service
PreLien2Lien-Lien Service edition allows you to have customers enter notice requests online at www.MyLienCenter.com for direct import and processing in PreLien2Lien.
As featured in the Founder’s Blog, GENERAL PLUMBING SUPPLY COMPANY is a provider of plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning and commercial lighting equipment for residential and commercial projects. The Sonora, CA location started using PreLien2Lien in 2005. Three (3) other locations later became PreLien2Lien customer sites to print lien notices and waivers in California, including Walnut Creek, CA (2007), Brentwood, CA (2007) and Auburn, CA (2011).
- THE TRADITION | Volume: 17 Number: 1 (April 2021)
- Recording a CA Claim of Mechanics Lien in Glenn County (April 2021)
- Recording a SC Notice of Mechanics Lien in Pickens County (September 2020)
- Recording a TX Lien Affidavit in Williamson County (July 2020)
- Recording a AL Statement of Lien in Winston County (June 2020)
- Recording a WA Claim of Lien in King County (May 2020)
State Lien Laws
County Clerks / Recorders
- AZ Twenty Day Preliminary Notice
- CA Preliminary Notice
- FL Notice To Owner
- GA Notice To Contractor
- MI Notice Of Furnishing
- MN Subcontractor’s Pre-Lien Notice
- NV Notice Of Right To Lien
- OH Notice Of Furnishing
- OR Notice Of Right To Lien
- TX Trap Funds / 3rd Month Notice
- WA Preliminary Notice to Owner
- CO Notice Of Intent To File A Lien Statement
- IL Subcontractor’s Notice Of Intention To File Mechanic’s Lien
- KY Notice To Owner
- MD Notice To Owner Or Owner’s Agent Of Intention To Claim A Lien
- NV Notice Of Intent To Lien
- OK Pre-Lien Notice
- TN Notice Of Nonpayment
- TX Notice Of Intent
Construction Lien Notices
- AL Statement Of Lien
- AZ Notice Of Claim Of Mechanic’s And Materialman’s Lien
- CA Mechanic’s Lien
- CO Statement Of Lien
- IL Subcontractor’s Claim For Lien
- LA Statement Of Claim
- MI Claim Of Lien
- NV Notice Of Lien
- OH Affidavit For Mechanic’s Lien
- SC Notice Of Mechanics’s Lien