State Lien Laws
County Clerks / Recorders
PreLien2Lien Online (PL2L.com) will help you
Easy to use. Reliable. Legally compliant. Since 2005, PreLien2Lien has been a trusted, do it yourself software solution for construction lien management. It is a software as a service (SaaS) solution for one or multiple users.
Enjoy the benefit of using PreLien2Lien to print from any PC, laptop, tablet, cell phone or any internet enabled device over 1,600 predefined legal lien notices by state. Our Custom Template Technology (CTT) allows you to customize your notice with an electronic signature or company logo. Or, write your own notice and print it in online.
Starting at $159 – $759, PreLien2Lien is a low cost annual leased software solution that includes unlimited user training and technical support during our normal work hours of 8AM – 5PM CST, Monday – Friday.
Call (800) 886-8770 to speak with me personally for a free 5-minute consultation. You will benefit right away from our urgency to help you.
Record Construction Liens
PreLien2Lien enables you to print a legal construction lien that attaches your unpaid invoice amount to the property you helped improve.
PreLien2Lien annual subscribers can print a legally compliant construction lien, and after notarization personally record it or mail it to the county recorder’s office where the project is located.
For same day recording with ease, you have the option emailing an existing .PDF file of a notarized lien to TRADITION SOFTWARE and have it recorded for $25 + a county’s filing fees.
Issue A Bond Claim Or Stop Notice
PreLien2Lien helps you notify the General Contractor’s Surety on a project that a claim against the Payment Bond has been filed for unpaid equipment, labor, materials or services on a bonded Private or Public projects.
PreLien2Lien can also print a Stop Notice to notify the Lender on a project that the payment of funds to the General/Prime Contractor must stop immediately and be withheld until an unpaid invoice(s) has been paid on a Private or Public projects.
Mail First Notices
Want to start getting paid faster? By mailing 1st notices printed from PreLien2Lien, whether a state requires them or not, produces timely payments to your company while other Subcontractors wait for payment.
Certified mail tracking, USPS approved certifed mail forms, Dymo label printing, electronic signatures, Property Owner Reports and .PDF file archiving are just a few of the many features available to make each state’s first notice process easier.
Print Lien Waivers
Print legally compliant lien waivers and releases on a state by state basis. Conditional Progress, Conditional Final, Unconditional Progress and Unconditional Final notices can easily be printed with existing project legal party information and payment amounts.
As featured in the Founder’s Blog, GENERAL PLUMBING SUPPLY COMPANY, headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA is a provider of plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning and commercial lighting equipment for residential and commercial applications.
The Sonora, CA location started using PreLien2Lien in 2005. Three (3) other locations later became TRADITION SOFTWARE PreLien2Lien-One State customer sites to print lien notices and waivers in California, including Walnut Creek, CA (2007), Brentwood, CA (2007) and Auburn, CA (2011).
- Recording a WA Claim of Lien in King County (May 2020)
- THE TRADITION | Volume: 16 Number: 1 (April 2020)
- Recording a MS Claim On Lien in Attala County (April 2020)
- Recording a CA Mechanics Lien in Shasta County (March 2020)
- Recording a KS Lien Statement – General Contractor in Johnson County (January 2020)
- Jan Vit promoted to Software Development Manager (December 2019)
- PreLien2Lien (PL2L.com) upgraded to AWS (Amazon Web Services) (November 2019)
Recording a CA Mechanics Lien in Yuba County (September 2019)
- AZ Twenty Day Preliminary Notice
- CA Preliminary 20-Day Notice
- FL Notice To Owner
- GA Notice To Contractor
- MN Subcontractor’s Pre-Lien Notice
- NV Notice Of Right To Lien
- OH Notice Of Furnishing
- OR Notice Of Right To Lien
- TX Second Month Notice
- WA Preliminary Notice to Owner
- CO Notice Of Intent To File A Lien Statement
- IL Subcontractor’s Notice Of Intention To File Mechanic’s Lien
- KY Notice To Owner
- MD Notice To Owner Or Owner’s Agent Of Intention To Claim A Lien
- NJ Notice Of Unpaid Balance And Right To File Lien
- PA Formal Notice Of Intention
- NV Notice Of Intent To Lien
- RI Notice Of Intention To Do Work Or Furnish Materials, Or Both
- TN Notice Of Nonpayment
- WI Subcontractor Notice Of Intention To File Claim For Lien
Construction Lien Notices
- AL Statement Of Lien
- AZ Notice Of Claim Of Mechanic’s And Materialman’s Lien
- CA Mechanic’s Lien
- CO Statement Of Lien
- IL Subcontractor’s Claim For Lien
- LA Statement Of Claim
- MI Claim Of Lien
- NC Claim Of Lien On Real Property
- NV Notice Of Lien
- OH Affidavit For Mechanic’s Lien
- Bond Claim
- Conditional Waiver/Release Upon Final Payment
- Conditional Waiver/Release Upon Progress Payment
- Notice Of Cessation
- Notice Of Commencement
- Notice Of Completion
- Release Of Lien
- Stop Notice
- Unconditional Waiver/Release Upon Final Payment
- Unconditional Waiver/Release Upon Progress Payment